Fri, 21 March 2014
Tonight, a specal vice Friday episode together with CTP from Barbell Shrugged.We chat cheat meals, the universe, and why it's so important to admit to what you love, and what makes your curious.
Wed, 19 March 2014
Back at, this time with...
- book talk
- the practical importance of mediation
- crossfit open talk, and the importance of having a good time during competition
- Music as an example for how we should pursue goal setting
Sun, 9 March 2014
Tonight, a conversation with Michael Bledsoe, my brother from "Barbell Shrugged."
Our chat starts with the question of what matters most, then follows a wide ranging trail for an hour fifteen. I KNOW you're gonna dig this one.
This episode made far more awesome by the accompanying sounds of "Howlin' for you" by The Black Keys. Buy...all...the albums.
Direct download: 54_-_What_matters_most_with_Michael_Bledsoe_of_Barbell_Shrugged.m4a
Category:general -- posted at: 9:33am PDT
Fri, 7 March 2014
This week on the show...We're handing and chatting about...
- The story of Crossfit's first openly transgender competitor. Fascinating stuff.
- Kevin Ogar speaks about his recovery. I dare you to not be moved.
- Quick, useful tips for acting swiftly, limiting noise, breaking the rules, and knowing when to put yourself on death ground.
- Story time: Pep talk
I hope you dig it.
Direct download: 53_-_Transgender_Crossfit_Blues_and_a_Pretty_Damn_Good_Pep_Talk.m4a
Category:general -- posted at: 10:40pm PDT
Mon, 3 March 2014
Something a little different.
My four corners of heaven. Thanks to Sigur Ros (Track 3), Damien Dempsey (Rainy night in SoHo), and Torche (Solitary Traveler) for helping me set the mood.