Wed, 30 July 2014
This week on the Barbell Buddha podcast the homie CTP joins me for a wide-ranging chat about...
- The power of travel
- A little Memphis music history
- Elvis and his damn peanut and banana sandwhiches
- Warrior yoga and the joys of beach PT
- The most intense meditation session of my life, and just how it went down
Mon, 21 July 2014
We went so hard on this episode. We go deep into everything, folks.
- Finding passion
- The crazyness that is existence and life
- Buddhism, Christianity, and everything in between
- What is trainging and self-improvement, reall?
It's epid. Listen, listen now!
Fri, 11 July 2014
This week on the Barbell Buddha podcast Chris talks all about...
- Suffering gladly
- The secrets of getting strong
- A strategy for picking exercises in your training
- The secret trip...you actually can do whatever you want. How righteous indeed.
Tue, 1 July 2014
This week on the podcast we chat about the wisdom of Phil Jackson, why I've decided to come back and be strong again (and how I'm training for that), and of course, there's story time...Yes, friends, magical shit can happen.